Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Quick Sew


I didn't have much time tonight after work. I had to run an errand, eat, and then did a little online shopping for a few things for the studio. I was able to throw this basket cushion for the cats together to post about. I have been meaning to make a cushion for the boys to lay on, instead of just a towel. So tonight's tight deadline was just the motivation I needed to get the job done.

I used part of an old pillow case to make the new cushion with. Then I made the flannel cover to fit - for easy washing!



Ollie demonstrating how to use it. Man, getting a cat to sit still for a photo is one amazing task at times. Sheesh!

2 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

Could he look any more annoyed with you?

Kelly Medina said...

heh, he was looking at a toy mouse we were holding up. But he was a really good sport in demonstrating.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails