Saturday, January 12, 2008

From Mushroommeadows


Yaya, I received my Pay it Forward stamp from Mushroommeadows today! I can be lazy about checking the mail on the weekends, but today I checked it twice just incase the handmade stamp arrived. It did! and it came with an additional speech bubble stamp - which I quickly put to use to show my appreciation :)

Mushroommeadows - I was really impressed with your stamp making skills - yours are very smooth and tiny. Mine always end up a bit jagged. Thank you, I love my gift!

The rules for Pay it Forward are:
Kindly give something to three other people, and in turn, these people give something to three other people. So paying forward acts of kindness to people who want to participate.

I am still thinking on what I will be paying forward. I will post soon on that.

3 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

awwwww...you're welcome!!! I'm so glad you like it. :)

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

so lucky! They are adorable!

Zari said...

adorable! i guess i would like to participate, it's such a great idea ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails