Friday, January 25, 2008

A good day

It was a very nice day, cold but the sun was out, so one of those nice winter days that I always love. We got an early start with a few meetings, then we went and saw Juno which I would highly recommend to anyone. Great humor and fantastic cast - definitely one to check out on DVD at least. I got some Pad Thai with Tofu for lunch from my favorite Thai restaurant and then drove to look at a couple sustainable homes that have been built in the area. Very cool!


I have a hard time posting without including some sort of image - I'm a visual type person after all. So the picture below is from an aquarium we went to this summer.

1 comment:

Flora Chang said...

Sounds like you guys had a very nice and relaxing Saturday! :)
I love Thai food too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails