Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Macro Photos | 30 of 30

Yaya! I am very happy with my last photo for the 30 Day Macro Challenge put together by Karin at Orange Flower.I was a bit nervous when I started - as I always am about sharing my artwork - but found a lot of encouragement from comments via my blog and flickr that inspired me to trust myself. I really enjoyed learning, sharing, and pushing myself to look at things differently. I will continue sharing images like these - it is too fun to stop.

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments people have left on my blog and flickr they really mean the world to me. :)


The last one! I love this, especially how the countertop blue turned out.

This is an old Litehouse Salad dressing jar that I re-used to hold my Q-tips.

9 comments:

Tom Barrett said...

Wonderful job on the macro shots. It is one of my favorite things to do with my digital camera.

Anonymous said...

Your photos have been excellent! I'm so glad you joined the challenge, thank you! It's been so much fun for me, both taking the photos and seeing everyone else's work!

mushroommeadows said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I've thoroughly enjoyed your pics!!!

Oh man, you've reminded me; I need to go buy q-tips ASAP! haha

tokyobunnie said...

I feel the same way about sharing my work online, but all the nice people on flickr and blogger are so encouraging!
I really like your illustrations and photos :)

Emily Dorchak said...

that is cool looking. i love how the blue shadow comes out, and how the white contrast the blue. i must say, this is the best bowl of q-tips ive ever seen! lol

Kelly Medina said...

Thank you all for your kind words. :))

Unknown said...

neat photo...I love having fun with the camera too..

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

are you kidding, your illo is great!
I've being a silent visitor for some time. I must now let you know, you are great artist!

Christine Clemmensen said...

Congrats on macroing for 30 days. It's been so neat to follow your way through this, and yay - I just saw you are doing another challenge, with drawings.
Great photos:))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails