Sunday, May 25, 2008

Green Bee Tips


I have been meaning to create a little "green" icon for my side bar and for whenever I want to share some green knowledge, sites, and products. These are a few that I wanted to share today.

50 Ways to Help
I love this page - the icons are wonderful and the clean design just appeals to me overall. Great tips!

The Green Guide
This site is one of the sections on the National Geographic web site. It is very informative site that gives green living tips, product reviews and environmental health news.

The Green Guide - What you should know about plastics

Rethink Design
Great information for the designer and their projects.

I hope you find these helpful. I will start updating my side bar with links with future links for easy access.

This is also my illustration for 21 day creative challenge - 18 of 21.

2 comments:

Christine Clemmensen said...

What a cool idea. I will check out those links:) Thank you. And thank you for the link to my food blog:)) That was really sweet of you.
Your coconut loaf cake looks so yummi. Gotta try it:))

I'm completely impressed with your daily challenges. You have such willpower to make and post them every day. Very cool.

Emily Dorchak said...

sweetness. i will check those out. i love the bee. so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails