Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Books

We all know I am a bit of a book junkie, right? Well I got a few more today and I am excited to crack them open and learn.



The Green Kitchen Handbook

These two books are going to be very helpful with being more green in our household and in our way of living. We are pretty environmentally conscious people, but I would like to keep learning ways to make a difference for the earth, as well as minimizing toxins from our life. The Better Basics for the Home book has been mentioned on several blogs that I read - this The Small Object post and Chickpea Sewing Studio post - so I'm excited about this one. I'm sure I will share what I make from the recipes.


I got this sweet children's book for some inspiration and the story is so sweet. Mary Blair did the illustrations - her work is amazing.


Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day

This is a pretty easy one to figure out... I love artisan bread and would love to make it at home more often.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails