Friday, February 13, 2009

A Brief Interuption In Our Regular Scheduled Programming...


Do you have one of these? I do. It is no fun. If you don't, please take a moment and relish in your luck. I wouldn't wish a neighbor like the above illustration on anyone. Well, I take that back, I MIGHT wish it on this neighbor - but ssshhh I didn't say that. I can only hope that Lady Karma will take care of this for me.

Now, if you DO have a neighbor like this, doesn't it just suck?! What doesn't kill ya only makes you stronger, right? Hang in there – I know I am – it has to get better.

Now, I know I normally post happy, sweet illustrations and I really do try my best to keep my chin up. But some days it can be hard. Some days I just need to vent. Today is a "some day". This has been therapeutic to let it out. Don't worry, I will be back to my shiny, happy self lickety split like. After all, it is the weekend and a sweet one at that.

Aaaaahhhh.... :)

5 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Yes, thank goodness the weekend is finally here.

The little mean person looks surprisingly cute though. haha :)

willynillywaterlily said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you have such awful neighbors!

I have just moved to my new apartment and so far no neighbor issues, but it is my greatest fear to have a horrid neighbor to contend with.

Chin up!

life without novacaine said...

Great illo! And yes, I DO have one of those on my street too! Ugh.

Zari said...

great illo!

thank goodness i don't have such a scary neighbor!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your neighbor. I don't exactly have one like that. I've got the people across the the yard on the next block who are the smokers, drinkers, late night poker playing, dog barking all night, loud, nasty, disgusting, spitting, peeing in their own yard type neighbors. Gross. I feel for ya!
Cool site!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails