Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Petit Reve



A few weeks ago I received these two lovely prints in the mail from the super talented Sarah. I finally got some frames and the weather semi-cooperated (bright cloudy day instead of dreary dark rainy day) so I could take a photo.

A few months back, Sarah opened an Etsy shop - Petit Reve - to help save money for her daughter, Michel, to take a trip to France. Both, Sarah and Michel, create the art which makes for a wonderful variety and awesome style. I had a super hard time picking only two! Sarah has recently added brooches to her products and they are super cute!



Sir Hedgefield Hedge Hog just makes me smile.
(photo by Sarah.)

If you have a need for some awesome wall art (who doesn't, right!?) check out her Petit Reve Etsy shop.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails