Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Get Well Cards


As promised, here is one of my recent projects I wanted to share with you. After creating these, I found out how handy it is to have them all ready to send out to a family member.

These cards and more of my designs are available for purchase through Tiny Prints.

My favorite design is the tulip design. The little piggy being so cute and sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face is a close second. Which do you like?

From left to right: Healthy Hello, Bogus Bandage, Refreshing Floral, Squeal Better

5 comments:

Clipping Path said...

excellent blog! I've found lots of awesome post :)
thanks for sharing..

bee said...

Lovely stuff Kelly! My fave is the piggy, he's just tooo cute :D

Shirley said...

Loving your 4th of July goodies, and oh these are fabulous! Love the piggie, and the bandaid...great work, Kelly!

Nina Seven said...

these are so great, kelly! cute get well cards are hard to find, so these should do really well over at Tiny Prints.

Kelly Medina said...

Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate your sweet comments.

Have a wonderful day! :)

K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails