Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Few Good Reads



I'm always coming across inspiring blog posts via Twitter and blogs, I often find my browser packed full of tabs with great reads that I want to save. Since I find them so inspiring or informative I'm going  share them with my blog visitors to help spread inspiration, creativity, knowledge and even deliciousness in some cases.

I found this post on grammar very helpful. As a sewing beginner, I'm always looking for resources like this awesome tutorial nugget to help me learn more. I came across this sweet post and was inspired to create them some day for a special event, she even sources materials, so nice. I'm always happy to find inspiring reminders like this. And to keep my business head on, I read and save posts like this.

That's a nice little mix for you to enjoy if you like.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails